Flat Rs. 7000 OFF: Apple iPhone 11 Pro (64GB) at Rs. 92900
Amazon is running an exclusive offer on Apple iPhone 11 Pro (64GB) - Gold at Rs, 99900 with a Flat discount of Rs. 7000 woth HDFC CARDS. This is the first time on discount!!
How to get This iPhone at Flat Rs. 7000 Discount:
- Click Here for product page
- Add Product to the cart
- Loginor register
- Make the final payment Using HDFC Cards & Get Rs. 7000 Discount!!
- 5.8-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display
- Water and dust resistant (4 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
- Triple-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Cashback is not payable if the tracked order is cancelled, amended or returned back.
- Please make sure the order is completed in one sitting for successful tracking. Avoid opening new tabs.
- Order Must be placed within a 30 min of redirect.
- Cashback is NOT guaranteed. Using a Coupon, Gift Voucher, Gift Card, Gift Certificate or Store Credit may void your cashback.
- Please make sure that the browser cookies are enabled and clear the old cookies from the browser before doing a transaction.
- Please disable the popup blocker.
- Do not visit any other price comparison, coupon or deal site in between clicking-out from dealcorner.in & ordering on retailer's site.
- Cashback rates are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
Copyright © 2020 dealcorner.in All Rights Reserved. All content, trademarks and logos are copyright of their respective owners.
Disclaimer: dealcorner.in is community platform where our visitors find and submit deals and coupons from various website across the world, we don't guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these websites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to dealcorner.in. Visitors are requested to be carefull while shopping at newly launched and non-trusted e-commerce sites.