Apple iPhone XR 64GB RED At Just Rs. 51999 + Extra Rs. 1500 off
Amazon is running a discount offer on Mobile Phones They are givingApple iPhone XR 64GB RED At Just Rs. 51999.10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs For Prime members only.
Here How You Place The Order:-
- Click here for offer page
- Add in your cart
- Log in or sign up
- Select Shipping Address
- Make or select the final payment
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display (LCD)
- IP67 water and dust resistant (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes)
- 12MP camera with OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front cameraPortrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, and Smart HDR
- Face ID for secure authentication
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless chargingworks with Qi chargers
- iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts, and Group FaceTime
- Cashback is not payable if the tracked order is cancelled, amended or returned back.
- Please make sure the order is completed in one sitting for successful tracking. Avoid opening new tabs.
- Order Must be placed within a 30 min of redirect.
- Cashback is NOT guaranteed. Using a Coupon, Gift Voucher, Gift Card, Gift Certificate or Store Credit may void your cashback.
- Please make sure that the browser cookies are enabled and clear the old cookies from the browser before doing a transaction.
- Please disable the popup blocker.
- Do not visit any other price comparison, coupon or deal site in between clicking-out from dealcorner.in & ordering on retailer's site.
- Cashback rates are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
Copyright © 2021 dealcorner.in All Rights Reserved. All content, trademarks and logos are copyright of their respective owners.
Disclaimer: dealcorner.in is community platform where our visitors find and submit deals and coupons from various website across the world, we don't guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these websites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to dealcorner.in. Visitors are requested to be carefull while shopping at newly launched and non-trusted e-commerce sites.