Bombay Shaving Company Beard Care Gift Kit @ Rs.599
Amazon is selling Bombay Shaving Company Beard Care Starter Gift Kit - 500 g @ Rs.599 + Free Delivery, Hurry Grab Now
How to get this offer:
- Go to the product offer page
- Add your product to cart
- Login or Register
- Add your shipping details
- Pay the final amount.
- Get 25% up to Rs.50 cashback using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days.
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Checkherefor your cashback eligibility
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases.
- COMPLETE BEARD CARE STARTER KIT - Beard growth and styling products for all stages and types of beards. Included: Beard Growth Oil (8 ml), Beard Shampoo & Conditioner (Wood-scented - 20 ml), Stubble Oil (Cedarwood - 8 ml), Beard Butter (Wood-scented - 15 g), Moustache Wax (Wood-scented - 15 g) and Beard Serum (8 ml)
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS & PREMIUM FRAGRANCES - Specially formulated with the finest ingredients and fragrances to keep your facial hair looking, smelling and feeling fantastic
- NO SIDE-EFFECTS - Products that are gentle on your skin and beard and have no side-effects or adverse reactions
- INDULGE YOUR SENSES - Signature blend of minty fresh notes: Mint basil, Sugar green and Musk
- PERFECT GIFT - Comes in a well-crafted, premium gift box that makes it the perfect gift for a bearded gentleman
Copyright © 2022 dealcorner.in All Rights Reserved. All content, trademarks and logos are copyright of their respective owners.
Disclaimer: dealcorner.in is community platform where our visitors find and submit deals and coupons from various website across the world, we don't guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these websites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to dealcorner.in. Visitors are requested to be carefull while shopping at newly launched and non-trusted e-commerce sites.