Flat 50% off on Cookies and Biscuits At Flat Rs.120 + 3% dealCorner Cashback
Flipkart is running a discount offer on Food and Nutrition Products They are giving Flat 50% off on Cookies Cake and Biscuits At Flat Rs.120.We Are Now Live With Cashback On Flipkart. You, Will, Get Flat 3% Cashback Food and Nutrition Products.Hurry !! Grab Now !!
Here how you get this offer and Earn Cashback:-
- Step 1:Register or Login dealCorner Account.
- Step 2:Visit Flipkart by Clicking on "Shop & Earn Cashback Button" above.
- Step 3: Shop Cake and Biscuits& Get Flat 3% Cashback Food and Nutrition Category.
- Step 4:You can withdraw your cashback amount in the form of PayTM/Bank account once it is confirmed by the Retailer. For any query, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cashback is not payable if the tracked order is cancelled, amended or returned back.
- Please make sure the order is completed in one sitting for successful tracking. Avoid opening new tabs.
- Order Must be placed within a 30 min of redirect.
- Cashback is NOT guaranteed. Using a Coupon, Gift Voucher, Gift Card, Gift Certificate or Store Credit may void your cashback.
- Please make sure that the browser cookies are enabled and clear the old cookies from the browser before doing a transaction.
- Please disable the popup blocker.
- Do not visit any other price comparison, coupon or deal site in between clicking-out from dealcorner.in & ordering on retailer's site.
- Cashback rates are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
Copyright © 2022 dealcorner.in All Rights Reserved. All content, trademarks and logos are copyright of their respective owners.
Disclaimer: dealcorner.in is community platform where our visitors find and submit deals and coupons from various website across the world, we don't guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these websites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to dealcorner.in. Visitors are requested to be carefull while shopping at newly launched and non-trusted e-commerce sites.