Get Rs. 70 Cashback on Pay Using Paytm UPI at Nearby Shop
Paytm is running a cashback offer on Scan and Pay Payment they are giving Flat Rs. 70 cashback on Pay using Paytm UPI Seven times (Min. Rs.21)at the nearest store.
Scan Paytm QR code & pay using UPI linked bank account 7 times at nearby shops & get 70 Cashback
In order to get cashback voucher worth 70 the user needs to complete 7 payments within 30 days of unlocking the offer
Here How you avail this offer:-
- Click here for offer page
- Scan the shop's QR code.
- Enter amount (minimum 21)
- Select the UPI/linked bank account option for payment
- Enter your PIN to complete the payment
- On completing 7 valid payments, the customer will get a 70 add money voucher. The voucher can be redeemed by applying the voucher promocode in the add money section.
- Offer is applicable for selected customers only.
- Offer is applicable across India at Grocery Stores, Retail Stores, Restaurants, Petrol Pumps, Dairy outlets, Pharmacies, Clinics, Parking, Auto/taxi Rides, Hospitals, Automobile Services, Beauty & Fitness, Servicing & Delivery executives etc. on payments done by scanning the QR Code and selecting the UPI/linked bank account option at selected merchants registered with Paytm.
- Minimum amount of each payment should be 21
- All 7 payments should be done at different merchants
- Only 2 valid payments per day will be counted in the offer
- Offer is applicable in Android and ios app version 7.0.0 and above.
- Registered Paytm merchants cannot avail this offer
- One payment will be counted in only one Cashback offer at any given point in time.
- If you do not activate the offer your payments will not get linked to the offer.
Copyright © 2023 dealcorner.in All Rights Reserved. All content, trademarks and logos are copyright of their respective owners.
Disclaimer: dealcorner.in is community platform where our visitors find and submit deals and coupons from various website across the world, we don't guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these websites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to dealcorner.in. Visitors are requested to be carefull while shopping at newly launched and non-trusted e-commerce sites.