Pears Pure And Gentle Bathing Bar 125g Pack Of 8 At Just Rs.376
Amazon is running a discount offer on Pears Pure And Gentle Bathing Bar, 125g (Pack Of 8) @ Just Rs.376, Free Shipping for Prime User. Hurry grab now
Here How You Place The Order:-
- Click here for offer page
- Add in your cart
- Log in or sign up
- Select Shipping Address
- Make or select the Final Payment
- Quantity: 1000 (Each 125g); Item Form: Solid
- Keeps your skin moisturized; Locks in the natural moisture of your skin
- Contains Pure Glycerine
- Original glycerine bar
- Usage: Just rub this creme soft soap between your hands and smooth the cleansing lather over your skin before rinsing away. For best results, use twice a day, morning and evening.
- Target Audience: Women
- Package Contents: 8 x Bathing Bar.
- Cashback is not payable if the tracked order is cancelled, amended or returned back.
- Please make sure the order is completed in one sitting for successful tracking. Avoid opening new tabs.
- Order Must be placed within a 30 min of redirect.
- Cashback is NOT guaranteed. Using a Coupon, Gift Voucher, Gift Card, Gift Certificate or Store Credit may void your cashback.
- Please make sure that the browser cookies are enabled and clear the old cookies from the browser before doing a transaction.
- Please disable the popup blocker.
- Do not visit any other price comparison, coupon or deal site in between clicking-out from dealcorner.in & ordering on retailer's site.
- Cashback rates are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
Copyright © 2019 dealcorner.in All Rights Reserved. All content, trademarks and logos are copyright of their respective owners.
Disclaimer: dealcorner.in is community platform where our visitors find and submit deals and coupons from various website across the world, we don't guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these websites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to dealcorner.in. Visitors are requested to be carefull while shopping at newly launched and non-trusted e-commerce sites.