50% off: UNIBIC Fruit & Nut Cookies 500g at Rs. 77 [Max. 12 Unit]
Amazon is running an Offer on Cookies and Biscuits they are givingFlat 50% off on UNIBIC Fruit & Nut Cookies 500g at Rs. 77. Shop for Rs. 599 and Above For Free Shipping on Pantry Products, Else Rs. 30 for Prime Members. Buy Max up to 12 Units.
10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIsHere's how
Here How You Place The Order:
- Offer Price : 77 155Shipping Charge : Shipping applyExpiry Date : Limited Period OfferCoupon Code :No CouponHow To Get This Deal:
- Click Here to visit product page.
- Add your selected product to the cart.
- Login / Register
- Add shipping Detail
- Make final payment
Note : Add product to the cart to avail the automatic discount.
- Cashback is not payable if the tracked order is cancelled, amended or returned back.
- Please make sure the order is completed in one sitting for successful tracking. Avoid opening new tabs.
- Order Must be placed within a 30 min of redirect.
- Cashback is NOT guaranteed. Using a Coupon, Gift Voucher, Gift Card, Gift Certificate or Store Credit may void your cashback.
- Please make sure that the browser cookies are enabled and clear the old cookies from the browser before doing a transaction.
- Please disable the popup blocker.
- Do not visit any other price comparison, coupon or deal site in between clicking-out from dealcorner.in & ordering on retailer's site.
- Cashback rates are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
Copyright © 2020 dealcorner.in All Rights Reserved. All content, trademarks and logos are copyright of their respective owners.
Disclaimer: dealcorner.in is community platform where our visitors find and submit deals and coupons from various website across the world, we don't guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these websites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to dealcorner.in. Visitors are requested to be carefull while shopping at newly launched and non-trusted e-commerce sites.